Friday, November 3, 2023

Done

Well, well, I did it, it's done. The Christmas Club and the blanket are both available. Each has scads of yarn for us to dye. Fortunately Lord Oberon is a great wrangler, he's actually better then I am, his yarn comes out softer. 

The worst part of all this? HUH? Worse? I love the entire process so there can't be a worse. I want to open up Nutcracker for Christmas this year. ACK! Stop throwing those tomato's at me. It's really close and the last of the goodies will be here in a week or so. Haven't been able to see the colors...I keep thinking that I need to leave it in the natural undyed as the soldiers take center stage. They are getting black and white kid silk for hat and beard. There's like 4 types of gold, buttons, chain, 3 different trims, and this tube thing for his hat. Yeah, went all out for this one. Guessing colors,,, need pale so a sky blue for his uniform and a pale red (ok yeah, that's pink) and a gray. Seems like I had an idea about his shiny boots but I can't remember now. Hum, tan?

You guys should see how much stuff I've got for ya'll. I had it all piled up and now it's sorted into KAL boxes, all organized which feels so much better. Plus things wont get lost.

Blogger wont allow me to load photos now so I'll have to skip my show and tell. Oooo geee, I really don't have to, I need a good ramble... time for a video. Will be up later today, hopefully. I've been interrupting my interruptions, makes everything take longer. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment