Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Update

 Nutcracker time!! 
I couldn't be more excited, we've all been waiting so long for this one. Here's the page.

Rachel
Got to thinking about Rachel, it would be so nice in the Italian Silk, all shined, silky around you yum. The yarn is exquisite, and would just be an additional $25.  I have some of the collars left, if you still want a kit (or a second) we can do that. Matter of fact, I still have some of the Kit 1 goodies, rings, fob with markers and sweater clasps.

Crack that WIP!
Yup, having a WIP party this week, check it out here.

SALE
Go have a look see at the Sale Page here, I added an embroidered verse, quilted wall hanging.

Beads UGH!
Yup, they did it again! These beads were screaming at me,,, take me, take me home. I found the beads without having a pattern for them. Bought a bunch, then went back and bought almost all of them. Ok, so they are really purdy. Thought I had the shawl in multi colored yarn, then I realized it would be swell to have them on semi solid yarn, so they can shine. And too, want to hold them in my hot little hands, computer colors can change,,, but they sure look good.

Annual (?) Blanket
Yup, there's a blanket in the works, bought all kinds of fun freebies for it and found some wonderful needle tip protectors. I went crazy with the design, it's a sampler where you get a pattern, make it in the 4 colors of the kit, then do it again the next month. At the end, slew of multi for the edge. I shared the color wet on FB and hanked a few on our YouTube channel if you wanna see, tiny peek. The photos above are my inspiration for the color.


No comments:

Post a Comment